Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- decide on what bookkeeping system to use and help with the installation of accountancy software if appropriate
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01480 497944. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.